Minneapolis Mart Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Employment Opportunities > Sales Reps & Others Looking for Opportunity
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sales representative, broker, or buyer for MN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhart71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sales representative, broker, or buyer for MN
    Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 9:50am

rusty hart

Prescott, WI 54021   ·   rhart71@yahoo.com   ·   (651) 491-6068

I am looking for a career as a sales representative, broker, or buyer for the Minnesota area.  My resume outlining 17 years of sales and merchandising experience and 14 years of hotel/restaurant experience is enclosed for your review.

My past work experience has shaped me into an employee with the ability to multi-task and achieve quality results in fast-paced environments.  I have a strong background in the retail industry that has allowed me to gain vital sales, merchandising, training and customer service experience. My communication skills allow me to develop an immediate rapport with contacts and maintain positive business relationships.  I am confident that my vast experience and proactive work ethic will produce results for your company.

A few of my qualifications and past accomplishments include:

·    Recognized for achieving top sales promoted me to the highest volume store

·    Developed cohesive training guide to assist in training of employees, resulting in implementation of training guide region-wide

·    Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook

If you have any questions or other items to discuss, please contact me at the above phone number or e-mail address.  Thank you for your time and consideration.  I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,

Rusty Hart

Rusty Hart
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic