Minneapolis Mart Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Employment Opportunities > Sales Reps & Others Looking for Opportunity
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ambitious Self Starter Seeking Sales Rep Career
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ambitious Self Starter Seeking Sales Rep Career

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billiesayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ambitious Self Starter Seeking Sales Rep Career
    Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 4:38pm

BILLIE SAYER   *   BILLIESAYER@GMAIL.COM

Confident.   Strong Work Ethic.   Positive Leadership.   Empathy Skills.   Positive Attitude.   Kind and Charming.   Proven Sales Track Record.    Enjoys Building Relationships.  Outgoing.   Project Management.   Committed to Your Growth.   Over Achiever.   Outside the Box Thinker.   Self- Starter.

These are all traits that I actually possess.  I didn’t just put these words on this piece of paper to catch your eye.  I actually have earned the right to declare that I am all of the above and I wish to use these qualities within the gift industry as a productive team member.  Some of the areas I excel at are Sales, Management, Project Management, Promotions/Events or Administrative.

I have been successful within the Gift and Educational industry for the last 15 years as a store owner and know what I and other boutique owners look for when it comes to doing business with sales reps and their companies.  I would apply that knowledge, my passion for creating relationships and my drive to succeed to bring profits to your bottom line and to building solid accounts.

Objectives

Being the self-starter, driven Entrepreneur that I am, I am looking for a career as an Independent Sales Rep, Outside Sales Rep or an In-house Sales Rep within the Giftware, Fashion or Jewelry Industry in the state of Minnesota and surrounding states.

Having the experience of being a Boutique owner for many years and an avid essential oil user, I understand the qualities shop owners look for when it comes to doing business with a company or a sales rep.  One of the main qualities is a relationship.  I have found that too many reps just show up on a systematic cycle and are only looking for a quick order.  I don’t do business like that.  It’s a proven fact that people do business with people they trust and have a relationship with.  If given the opportunity, I would establish those relationships and foster them throughout the year.  Not just when the calendar says that I need to touch base with them.

Education

Dakota County Technical College

May 2008   Small Business Entrepreneurship with a concentration in Promotions and Event Management

s Graduated with Honors

UW-Stout

May 1997   Early Childhood Education

Experience

Atticus and Atalia Clothing and Gift Boutique  201 W. Main Street, New Prague, MN

Owner    May 2010 – July 2017

·         Created 3rd Quarter promotions that nearly outperformed 4th Quarter profits.

·         Oversaw and coordinated customer service, merchandising, inventory control, and other related activities.

·         Scheduled, lead, and oversaw the day-to-day activities of staff engaged in routine stock management and customer service activities.

·         Forecasted operating budgets, policies, and procedures. 

·         Created, evaluated and tracked all marketing promotions and the ROI/ROE of each campaign along with designing all sale signage/marketing collateral.

·         Created our own line of apparel channeled through our store and on-line.

Walls of Expressions, Inc. t 639 Elm Street NE, Lonsdale, MN

Owner    2006 – 2013

·         Solicited orders from new and prospective customers via tradeshows, chat, email, and phone. 

·         Nurtured partnerships with key accounts and valued customers while growing business. 

·         Designed and launched new product designs and created all marketing collateral with the goal of increasing sales.

·         Listened effectively to Customer inquiries and responded with incredible service.

·         Coordinated all logistics associated with nationwide tradeshows and special events

Power Sport & Construction Industry t Burnsville, MN

Sales Representative  2016-Present

• Was 1 of 3 top Sales Rep in my first month and have consistently maintained performance.
  • Coordinate orders, bids/quotes, deliveries, and service
  • Negotiate maximum potential rate and quantity, obtaining full details of order and served as the customer’s in store contact point on rental equipment.
  • Respond to customer inquiries, managing customer expectations, resolving customer problems, issues, and concerns.
  • Organize and maintain a best in class rental product display and an organized and clean front shop.
  • Dispatch delivery drivers for rental equipment delivery/pick-up and customer equipment delivery/pick-up
  • Communicate and coordinate with customers, delivery drivers and service department to ensure customer expectations and revenue goals are exceeded.
  • Processing rental contracts and invoicing with accuracy and detail including; maintaining/documenting of on/off rental dates, rates, and ancillary charges, contract changes, filing of open and closed contracts.
  • Monitor fleet availability for reservations and walk-ins including working with service department to ensure equipment availability and increase utilization.
  • Conduct outgoing calls to generate revenue, new accounts, and maintain existing accounts
  • Document details of customer calls in phone log and maintain missed rental log

Accomplishments/Community Involvement

Lonsdale Farmers Market Manager 2015- current

Lonsdale Chamber of Commerce- Vice President 2016 – current

Lonsdale Community Days Volunteer Chair 2016 - current

New Prague School Districts- Classroom Volunteer 2008 - current

American Red Cross Disaster Volunteer/ERV Driver 2010 - 2013

Past MN Make A Wish Foundation “Wish Granter”   2009 - 2010

Special Events & Promotion Internship with the MN Saint Paul Saints 2008

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic